Warming Stripes Soil life
Socks that show the richness of soil life at a glance
These beautiful striped socks show the richness of soil life in the Netherlands since 1901. Effio has interpreted the richness of soil life in the Netherlands on the basis of temperature variations (by climate scientist Ed Hawkins). The more orange, the poorer. The pattern shows that soil life has been getting poorer in recent decades.
Curious for more background information? Check effio.nl/warmingstripes
Wear socks that matter!
The Warming Stripes Soil Life are based on the Warming Stripes by climate scientist Ed Hawkins, which show the temperature rise in the Netherlands. But is the Effio interpretation of soil life in the Netherlands correct? Read it in the blog!
- Strong and colorfast Mercerized Cotton
- One Size Fits Most (41-45)
- Seamless (hand linked toe)
- Made in Italy
- High quality mercerized Egyptian cotton 83% cotton, 15% polyamide, 2% lycra
- Extra length; Top till heel is 36cm
- 30º washing machine, wash inside out (the socks shrink a little after the 1st wash)
- Dutch Design
- Yarns are dyed in Italy; free of chemical toxines; OEKO-TEX® Standard 100
- Our packaging is made from 100% FSC or recycled material, printed with eco ink
- EAN: 7446038118189