3441 CN Woerden
T. +31(0)6 16262374
Chamber of Commerce. 2729 1516 0000
VAT. NL 8169.48.422.B01
ARTICLE 1 – Payment
All prices are in EURO including taxes. You can pay by Credit Card, Bank Transfer, or IDEAL. Effio ships your order as soon as payment is received. Delivery time will start at the moment of receiving your payment. The invoice will be included with the delivery.
ARTICLE 2 – Order and delivery
After having placed your order, you will receive a confirmation email. Effio will ship your order within two days after your payment is received. The order is send with PostNL. The order will be shipped in packages that fit official letterboxes. Every article is on our disposal. If an article is sold out, Effio will inform you by email.
ARTICLE 3 – Delivery costs
Efiio does charge delivery costs by an order under €30,- in the Netherlands. Delivery outside the Netherlands will costs €6,65,- each order.
ARTICLE 4 – Returning Conditions
Your order can be returned if you are not satisfied or in case the article is damaged. The following actions should be taken:
• The customer must aware Effio of the issue via email. The reason, personal information and bank account number should be precised
• The customer must send back the order within 7 days after delivery to Effio BV, Schiekade 189 (Unit 1.11), 3013 BR Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Delivery charges are to be paid by the customer. Used articles cannot be returned.
• Effio will refund the order amount within 14 days after receiving the return shipment.
Effio keeps the right to refuse refunding or refund a part of the order amount, if:
• The article is used
• The article is damaged
• The articles are not returned following the returning conditions
ARTICLE 5 – Application of general conditions
These conditions are applicable to all orders at Effio.
ARTICLE 6 – Guaranty
Effio stands for quality and articles conform to their description. Colours can be different in reality due to screen differences. Faults due to normal wearing out or due to the customer’s faults are not guaranteed.
ARTICLE 7 – Force de Majeur
Effio is free of any liability or obligation when there are circumstances beyond our control.
ARTICLE 8 – Intellectual Property
The website of Effio (including name) is completely protected. None of the content on this website can be used without Effio’s permission.
Your personal information will not be available to any other person than Effio employees. Your information will only be used for shipment and control of payment. Effio will handle your personal information with care.
9.1. Data that you communicate to us in the Registration Form on the Website: www.effio.eu and during the ordering process.
9.3 Personal data communicated by commercial partners. In this case, the commercial partners of (name enterprise) guarantee to (name enterprise) that they have actually received the authorization to communicate these personal data.
9.4 The personal data are collected to:
• Offer you the services of the Website;
• Allow a market research in order to improve the technical and intrinsic quality of the Services;
• Provide you with information related to the future offers that might interest you;
• Administer the technical aspect of the Website;
• After having checked the anonymous characteristic of the data, compile statistics or lead an investigation regards as the quantity of visits on the different parts of the Website.
9.5. Direct marketing and communication to third parties. Your personal data stay strictly confidential and may not be communicated to third parties or be used for direct marketing purposes, other than Effio.
9.6. Effio will be able to communicate your data at the request of the Justice in case of serious violations of the rules of conduct.
4. Duration of the conservation of the data
All the personal data are held as long as necessary for providing the Services by Effio.
9.7. Right to access and rectify. You have the right to consult free of charge your personal data at any time, to rectify or modify them, by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter to the address noted in our contact page, providing in attachment a copy of your identity card.
You are entirely free whether or not you communicate your personal data to Effio. However, you must be aware that some services may be refused if you do not complete your personal data on the Registration Form and that you are the only one liable for the correctness of the data that you communicate to (name enterprise).
9.8 Right to object. You may exercise your right to object within the framework of the processing of your personal data if you consider that serious and legitimate reasons exist to do so, by sending an email to the address email@example.com. However, you cannot object against the processing of your personal data if this processing is essential to the fulfillment of the contractual obligations.
7. Security and confidentiality Effio has developed technically and organizationally appropriate security measures in order to avoid the destruction, loss, forgery, modification, forbidden access and mistaken communication to third parties as well as every other unauthorized processing of the collected personal data.
Effio may never be held liable for any direct or indirect damage that results from a wrong or illegal handling of the personal data by a third party.
ARTICLE 10- Justice
Disputes The Dutch law is applicable to all matters. The Cantonal Court of Rotterdam is authorized to deal with disputes between the customer and Effio.
By way of Alternative Dispute Resolution measure, the Federal Service de Médiation des Consommateurs has been appointed to receive all demands of out of court settlement of consumer disputes. The Service will intervene directly or transfer your complaint to the appropriate service. You can contact the Service de Médiation des Consommateurs via this link: http://www.mediationconsommateur.be//en.
In case of cross border dispute, you can contact the “Online Dispute Resolution” platform of the European Union via this link: http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
ARTICLE 11- Cookies
Cookies and similar technologies do not allow to systematically collect data that enable us to identify the users of our Website. They only allow us to approve the operation of our Website, to understand the interests of our users and to measure the effectiveness of the content of our Website.
11.2. What is a cookie? The information registered by these cookies may only be read by Effioand only during the visit of the Website. You can refuse the use of these cookies by modifying the navigation configuration settings.
11.3. Cookies can be subdivided based on their offspring, function and durability.
- First party cookies are cookies set by a website visited by the user i.e. the website displayed in the address bar. (e.g. cookies placed by URL of your website if you use these cookies)
- Third party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than the one being visited by the user. A third party cookie occurs when a user visits a Website and a third party sets a cookie through that Website (e.g. cookies placed by Google, Twitter and Facebook).
- Functional cookies are cookies that ensure the proper functioning of the Website (e.g. cookies for log-in or registration, language preferences). Functional cookies are logically first party cookies.
- Non-functional cookies are cookies that can be set for statistical, social, targeting and commercial purposes. They are not related to the mere technical support of the Website. Cookies with statistical purposes allow us to check which pages of the Website you visit, where your computer is localized etc. Cookies with social purposes allow the user to share the content of the visited Website through social media directly to others. Cookies with targeting purposes allow a creation of your profile based on your surfing behaviour so that the displayed advertisement will be adapted to your interests. Cookies with commercial purposes keep track of how many and which advertisements were displayed to a user. Non-functional cookies can be first party or third party cookies.
- Persistent cookies are stored on a users’ device in between browser sessions which allow preferences or actions of the user to be remembered. The cookies are activated every time the user that set these cookies visits the Website (e.g. cookies set by social media such as Twitter, Facebook, Google Analytics etc.) Most non-functional cookies are persistent cookies.
- Session cookies allow websites to link the actions of a user only during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser screen and ends when he closes the browser screen. Session cookies are only set temporarily. When you close the browser, the cookies will be removed. Most functional cookies are session cookies.
If at any moment you want to revoke your permission, you have to remove your cookies through your browser settings. If you wish to find out more about removing or blocking cookies, we find this website quite helpful: http://www.aboutcookies.org/Default.aspx?page=2.
11.5. Changing your browser settings
We would like to point out that Web browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings can generally be found in the menu ‘Options’ or ‘Preferences’ of your web browser. In order to understand these settings better, the following links can be useful. In case you need additional information, you can consult the ‘Help’ function in your web browser.
11.6. Information on cookies
You can find useful information on cookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
Founded in Delft January 2008, The Netherlands