Vincent The Red Vineyard 22148
The red vineyard (1888)
Striped socks inspired by Vincent van Gogh
Colored stripes follow the color palette of the painting “The red vineyard” by Vincent van Gogh. The red -brown and green stripes of the vineyard are interrupted by the glowing colors of the air. For example, the Sok depicted Wat Van Gogh in the fall of 1888 in Arles: the sight of the grape harvest in the glowing light of a setting afternoon sun. Nice detail: this is the only painting by Van Gogh that was sold during his life.
Well, I sweated my studies of the vineyard – blood and tears, but I succeeded (Vincent van Gogh – Dutch painter 1853-1890)
The story behind the striped socks
These striped men’s socks are made of strong and color -resistant cotton, which means they last a long time. The men’s socks are available in multiple colors and for sale per piece or in a gift box.
Men’s socks made of high -quality cotton
These red brown and yellow cotton men’s socks are made for the stylish man and can be worn under a pack or jeans. The speaking colors of our men socks stay beautiful, even after washing several times. The striped socks are designed in the Netherlands, but made in Italy. The seamless design and the extra length make these men’s socks unique in their kind. Do you choose Effio Socks? Then you also choose sustainability: all packaging and papers are made from recycled cardboard/paper or 100% FSC.
- Strong and colorfast Mercerized Cotton
- One Size Fits Most (41-45)
- Seamless (hand linked toe)
- Made in Italy
- High quality mercerized Egyptian cotton 83% cotton, 15% polyamide, 2% lycra
- Extra length; Top till heel is 36cm
- 30º washing machine, wash inside out (the socks shrink a little after the 1st wash)
- Dutch Design
- Yarns are dyed in Italy; free of chemical toxines; OEKO-TEX® Standard 100
- Our packaging is made from 100% FSC or recycled material, printed with eco ink
- EAN: 7446038142184