Luxe Cashmere HerensokkenThe Dandy Cashmere 23250
The Cashmere Dandy is not only a feast for the eyes but also a feast for your feet. The wool comes from the Kashmiergeit named after the Cashmere area in India, Pakistani and China. The precious cashmere wool is mixed with the merino wool in this sock. This makes the socks feel wonderfully soft, are extremely light and nice and warm. The Dandy not only derives its status from the luxury use of materials but also from the design: a dark gray color that is always interrupted by the triple line. Celebrate life!
Being a dandy is a condition rather than a professional. It is a defense against suffering and a celebration of life. (Sebastian Horsley – English Artist and Writer 1962-2010)
Why cashmere woolen socks?
Cashmere Wool is expensive and has unprecedented quality:
Heat without weight
Good resistant to wear
Why Effio Socks?
These dark gray cashmere woolen men’s socks are seamless, have extra length (on board to heel 36 cm) and are free of harmful toxins (painted in accordance with the OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 durability label. Made in Italy, Dutch Design. Order this stylish design socks and they come to you in a beautiful shipping box made from recycled cardboard/paper or 100% FSC.
- Extra Fine Merino Wool
- One Size Fits Most (41-45)
- Seamless (hand linked toe)
- Made in Italy
- Extra length; Top till heel is 36cm
- Hand wash inside out in lukewarm water: this prevents the wool from becoming felted
- Dutch Design
- Yarns are dyed in Italy; free of chemical toxines; OEKO-TEX® Standard 100
- Our packaging is made from 100% FSC or recycled material, printed with eco ink
- EAN: 7446038148186