Warming Stripes CO2 Emissions
Socks that show CO2 emissions at a glance
These beautiful gray striped socks show the CO2 emissions in the Netherlands since 1901. Effio has interpreted the emissions in the Netherlands on the basis of temperature variations (from climate scientist Ed Hawkins). The darker, the more emissions. It is clear that we have started to emit considerably more in recent decades.
Curious for more background information? Check effio.nl/warmingstripes
Wear socks that matter!
The Warming Stripes Emissions are based on the Warming Stripes by climate scientist Ed Hawkins that show the temperature rise in the Netherlands. But is the Effio interpretation of CO2 emissions in the Netherlands correct? Read it in the blog!
- Strong and colorfast Mercerized Cotton
- One Size Fits Most (41-45)
- Seamless (hand linked toe)
- Made in Italy
- High quality mercerized Egyptian cotton 83% cotton, 15% polyamide, 2% lycra
- Extra length; Top till heel is 36cm
- 30º washing machine, wash inside out (the socks shrink a little after the 1st wash)
- Dutch Design
- Yarns are dyed in Italy; free of chemical toxines; OEKO-TEX® Standard 100
- Our packaging is made from 100% FSC or recycled material, printed with eco ink
- EAN: 7446038119100